casa cacao: Box of Six Bars
"Dark Chocolate Origins Collection"
casa cacao: Box of Six Bars "Dark Chocolate Origins Collection"
6 Dark Chocolate Bars.
At Casa Cacao we dedicate ourselves to cacao and chocolate, in order to display the changing nature of the bean, converted into chocolates that search for difference over and above uniformity. Each origin, each producer, each batch, each production shows one of the thousand faces that make up the life of cacao: the ground where it grew, the climate that conditioned its life, the work of the producer on the soil and the plant, or the differences in treatment after harvesting, particularly during the fermenting and drying process.
Casa Cacao collection that includes 6 dark chocolate bars (80g each) made with cacao from the following origins:
- Arhuaco Community of Catanzama, Sierra Nevada, Colombia, 72%
- D.O. Los Bejucos, Dominican Republic, 80%
- Awajun communities of Utt, Temashnum, Sukutin and Nuevo Salem, Amazonas Region, Peru, 74%
- Hacienda Victoria, Ecuador, 68%
- Hacienda Cacao Caribe, Las Trincheras, Venezuela, 70%
- Coop. Norandino, Piura, Peru, 66%
Net Weight: 480 g
Allergens: Does not contain allergens. May contain traces of: nuts, milk, gluten and soy.
Shipping Note: At the moment, we are only able to ship casa cacao products to the following locations: Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, South Korea, and Taiwan. Our casa cacao products are shipped weekly on Fridays from Hong Kong.