TASTE LIKE A CHAMP
A guided tasting through the fascinating world of specialty coffee, designed by 2020 Hong Kong Barista Champion Bosco Tai!
Each course will include a lecture portion, where we discuss some fundamental concepts of specialty coffee, as well as an interactive tasting session focusing on a theme that is unique to each course. This means that you can continue to enrol in successive courses to broaden your coffee tasting experience with us on a regular basis!
Duration: about 2 hours
This course is ideal for:
✓ Home Brewers
✓ F&B Professionals
CONCEPTS (taught each course)
- What is "Specialty Coffee"
- A brief history of coffee
- Introducing the coffee cherry and processing
- Identifying basic tastes and aromas
THEMES (rotating with each course)
- Compare & Contrast Growing Regions
- Compare & Contrast Processing Methods
- Compare & Contrast Varietals/Varieties
- One Origin, Different Processing Methods
- Variations from a Single Processing Method
- Variations from a Single Variety
- Compare & Contrast Roast Profiles
- One Coffee, Different Roast Profiles
Check the drop-down menu to see available dates and themes!
"LIKE A CHAMP" Details
All courses will be held at our Cupping Room location at Shops 305-306, Lee Garden ONE, 33 Hysan Avenue in Causeway Bay.
All courses start at 7:00pm, except where noted.
All courses will be conducted in Cantonese with supplementary information in English.
If the minimum attendance level is not met, a course may be rescheduled or cancelled; we will advise you at least 48 hours before the scheduled start time.
We limit attendance in order to have an excellent instructor to student ratio, if you would like a bespoke event or lesson, please reach out to us at email@example.com!