ATTABOY Seasonal Espresso Blend
Our coffees are roasted weekly and fulfilled after roasting to ensure optimal freshness and flavour. Cut-off for all orders is at 9am on Tuesday mornings. Orders completed after this time will be shipped the following week.
Due to significant reductions in scheduled flights worldwide, Hong Kong Post shipments may experience temporary delays (more information here); however, we are fortunate to advise that DHL Express services remain unaffected.
- Harvest: 2019
- Origins: Colombia | Ethiopia | Ethiopia
- Origins: 50% Los Naranjos Washed | 40% Bokasso Co-op Washed | 10% Sidama Ardi Natural
- Altitude: 1,500-2,200 masl
- Varieties: Mixed | Heirloom Ethiopian | Heirloom Ethiopian
- Process: Washed | Washed | Natural
- Flavours: Chocolate, citrus, blackberry
We love our seasonal blend for espresso and we also love it for drip. In our shops, we use it as our house espresso for both black and milk beverages. We also brew it to order on our brew bar, and serve it as our iced black coffee. As you can tell, it's a very forgiving blend and dials in easily on your espresso bar or for home brewing.
Suggested Parameters for Espresso:
- Dose: 20 grams in an 20-gram basket
- Extraction Time: 25 seconds
- Extraction Weight: 40 grams of liquid